In addition, you can select the Classic Algorithm of Analysis and calculation of directions of deals, which is used
in many bots and with the right choice of analysis parameters, is also profitable.
In addition to these two methods, in a bot you can choose three more directions according to the principle: Fast – without analysis and calculation.
The speed of opening such fast deals is very large and this principle can be used for a strong of trend in one direction or another..
For the first two methods, you must specify 2 parameters: Range of ticks for analysis and The difference between ticks for triggering deals.
On average, the range of ticks for analysis is better set
not less than 10 and not more than 20, but The difference between ticks for triggering deals implies the difference between
ticks up and down and naturally, so this difference should not exceed the given Range of ticks for analysis.
Due to the large value of the correct Martingale value for each knee, in the bot, it is possible to specify any
values of Martingale’s knee values by manually adjusting these values. You can calculate the optimal value
any Martingale knee and introduce it manually into the Martingale’s range of knees.
In addition to this, there is the possibility to loop Martingale, then when Martingale’s all the prescribed knees are worked out,
from the initial stake starts the next cycle.
-Tool selection: Volatility indices (all indices of volatility binary.com)
The choice of the direction:
A. Analysis and calculation of directions by the Spot algorithm:
– The volatility index is Strictly higher or Strictly below the Input quotation(Higher or Lower))
B. Analysis and calculation of directions by the Classical algorithm:
– The volatility index is Strictly higher or Strictly below the Input quotation(Higher or Lower)
C. Fast – without analysis and calculation:
– The volatility index is only Strictly above the Input quotation(Higher)
– The volatility index is only Strictly lower the Input quotation(Lower)
– The volatility index Strictly in the direction of a profitable deal(Higher or Lower)
Choice of parameters for deals in selected directions A and B:
– Range of ticks for analysis(from 3 and more)
– The difference between ticks for triggering deals(from 1 and more)
-Duration of the transaction (in ticks)
-Initial Stake(from 0.35$)
-Selecting the Martingale multiplier
-Selecting the number of Martingale’s knees
-The possibility of changing the value of any Martingale knee in manual mode
-The possibility of looping the Martingale series with the initial stake
-Desired income/ Allowable losses.
-Bot work time, with last profitable deal (from 5 min).